Categories

Search

Wednesday, January 25, 2012





For Christmas this year I decided to make everyone in the family a quillow.  Crazy, yes!  They are simple and work up quick, but making 17 of them definitely was very crazy. Of course, I'm the type of person that thinks I can whip up a dozen quilts in a day,  so 17 in a week seemed like a cinch.  I was so wrong, but I did get them done.

One of the quillows I made was an adult sized lady bug for my daughter.  Everyday, my little grand daughter crawls into the folded quillow and takes a little nap.  Cutest thing ever!  Made making the quillows all worth it!

I made all of the quillows out of super soft and cuddley fabric and flannel. 
All the better to snuggle and is perfect for watching TV. 
You can download this quillow pattern "Lady Bug Dots" 
Download, print and snuggle!



Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution