Categories

Search

Monday, March 5, 2012






A month ago when my son and daughter-in-law had a new baby boy I wanted to take something fun to the hospital that  could be shared with others.  I know that you can purchase cookie grams from cookie companies, but they tend to be expensive and so I created my own.  It was well worth the extra effort.  The cookie gram was a big hit and no I don't think the parents shared the cookies.  

You can also use this cookie gram as an adorable decoration and party favor at a baby shower.  This packet includes the pattern, instructions and the cookie recipe.







Fill the box with small candies.  (M&M’s, jelly beans etc.) Make cookies,cut out labels, and decorate your cookie gram box.  Glue labels to skewer sticks.


The small labels can beattached to small candy bars for a fun handout.



1 comments:

Awww this is so sweet! I love the gift bag template. Those biscuits look fab and yummy! :)

REPLY

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution