Categories

Search

Saturday, February 23, 2013




Ana's Corner

My husband absolutely loves wings, so lately we've been on the hunt for yummy recipes.  My personal favorite recipe for wings is the classic Winger's recipe (click here), but my husband is more of a Buffalo Wild Wing's kinda guy and he loves Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero Sauce.  So, if you're looking for something with more of a kick, then this is the one for you!


The ingredients are simple:



2 cups mango nectar (one can is a cup and a half. I can't stand using just half a can...so sometimes I use one whole can, sometimes I use two whole cans, depending on if I want it to be more spicy or more mangoey.  You can find this at the Hispanic food section of Walmart for less than 50 cents)

1 tablespoon habanero sauce 

1 tablespoon corn syrup

1/4 cup pepper sauce (Frank's--if I use only 1 can of mango juice, then I use only 3 tablespoons of pepper sauce)

1/3 cup butter (melted)

This makes enough to coat 2 large chicken breasts that have been cut into tenders.


Boil the mango juice and the habenero sauce on medium high (just be careful to stir every now and then so that it doesn't boil over) for around ten minutes until it boils down to a really thick consistency (just go right ahead and boil it for as long as you like...boil, boil, boil).  Once the nectar has boiled down to be about as thick as honey, take it off the heat and add in the corn syrup, pepper sauce, and butter.  Stir vigorously.  Voila! Use to coat wings, chicken tenders--whatever you like! It is good.  It's both sweet and spicy.  The first taste is "yum", the next taste is "wow!" We like to make boneless chicken wings--the ones below we baked (sometimes we fry).  Once they were done baking, we put them in a container, poured the sauce over them, closed the container and shook 'em up real good.  This was the result:


So delicious!

Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero Sauce


We know you love good stuff
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

1 comments:

I will try it today, my kids are so excited, thank you

REPLY

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution