Categories

Search

Monday, April 8, 2013


Lullaby, rock-a-bye, you sang me to sleep
And crept out of my room without making a peep
Lullaby rock-a-bye you held me so close
When I scraped up my knee or bumped my nose
Lullaby, rock-a-bye, you held my hand
And carried me on when I couldn’t stand
Lullaby, rock-a-bye you wiped my tears
And helped me get over my biggest fears
Thank you for teaching me in all that you do
When I grow up I want to be just like you

Mother's Day is coming up--have you thought about what to do for you mother? Mother's day poem "lullaby" is a great way to show your love and appreciation! I've incorporated this mother's day poem into a bunch of different fun gift ideas that you can make to make your mother's day extra special--just click on the link below to access them!

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution