Categories

Search

Thursday, March 7, 2013




When I was growing up, Frito casserole was one of my favorite things that my mom would make for dinner! I loved the yummy meat and beans and I loved the added crunch of the Fritos.  Now that I'm married I continue to make Frito casserole and I love it just as much!

FRITO CASSEROLE

1 lb. ground beef
1 can tomato soup
2 cans chili with beans
1 med. onion, chopped
1 pkg. Fritos
1 pkg. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded

In a pan, cook the beef and the onions until brown.  Add the tomato soup and the chili (sometimes I just use a couple cans of tomato soup and a couple cans of straight beans and then compensate by adding in chili powder).  Simmer for a couple minutes and then put in a casserole dish.  Some people line the dish with Fritos first, but I don't like to because they go soggy...I just throw them on top at the end.  Bake at 350 for 20 minutes (or just until the cheese is nice and melted).


Recipes: FRITO CASSEROLE      

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution