Categories

Search

Monday, March 4, 2013





I typically prefer more of a crispy cookie, but my husband likes a softer cookie so I tried these out and they are GOOD.  These are the softest cookies that I've ever had that don't have pudding mix in them and they are just so yummy, I could eat a whole pan by myself!


Recipe

1 cup butter softened (2 sticks)
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Cream the butter, brown sugar and white sugar together. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until creamy. Add the vanilla. In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients together and then mix into the wet ingredients. Slowly add the chocolate chips. Drop by spoonful onto un-greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until lightly browned--cookies WILL look under done, slightly gooey even. Take them out of the oven anyways and allow the cookies to finish cooking and cool on the pan until the pan has cooled to the touch.  Enjoy!

Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution