Categories

Search

Wednesday, July 3, 2013


Quilt Pattern
Quilt Measures approx. 53"x 68"

This quilt I made for my best friend and daughter Amy.  Amy is truly my best friend and I made her this quilt as a daily reminder.  Yes, I do have five daughters and each of them holds a special place in my heart.  Each daughter came up with their own nickname so if I sound biased by calling one favorite, one beautiful etc. I am really not.  I absolutely love having five daughters.  They have truly been a joy in my life!

This is a simple quilt, but the message is so clear.  I did this quilt in reds, blacks and grays, but bright colors would really make the quilt pop.  You can download this quilt pattern HERE at Parties and Patterns.  


Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution