Categories

Search

Wednesday, July 10, 2013




I made all of my daughters quilts for Christmas this last year, so I designed this quilt especially for my daughter-in-law.  While she may not be a daughter by blood, she is certainly a daughter of my heart!  This Hugs and Kisses quilt pattern is a great way to show love and appreciation for your daughter-in-law or even your daughter to let her know how you feel about her.  Or, if you don't put the words around the outside, than this "hugs and kisses" quilt would also be a great quilt to display for Valentine's day! Spread the love with this quilt pattern!
 

"Daughters don't come sweeter then you.... Hugs and Kisses daughter of my heart."

To download this quilt pattern just click HERE

For more fun patterns and party ideas, visit our WEBSITE

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution