From Dan's Kitchen
Making The Ribs
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F.
2. Wash the ribs with water and pat them dry with paper towels.
3. Remove the membrane on the curved side (use a knife to get it started, then you can just use your fingers).
4. Apply your dry rub (not too much), if desired (I have used Famous Dave's or Montreal Steak Seasoning).
5. Place ribs on the broiler rack with water in the lower part, curved side down.
6. Cover the ribs with tin foil by wrapping it around the edges of the broiler rack (get the best seal you can).
7. Bake ribs in oven for 4 1/2 to 5 hours (I lean closer to 5).
8. Apply sauce liberally with basting brush (I use roughly half Wingers sauce* and half KC Masterpiece Hickory BBQ sauce, maybe a bit more of the Wingers sauce).
9. Grill the ribs on low to med heat (try to keep it 200-250 deg) for about 5-10 min on each side, caramelizing the sauce on the ribs.
10. Reapply sauce to taste (I like mine sloppy).
*To make Wingers sauce from 'scratch', use Franks RedHot Sauce and it mix it equal parts with brown sugar.