Categories

Search

Wednesday, October 10, 2012




 Halloween Craft "Katy Kitty" Candy Calendar was inspired by my little three-year-old granddaughter. We made these countdown calendars so that we could count down the days until Halloween, but, as it turns out, we're not very good at the whole counting thing! Just a couple of days into the month my little granddaughter came and said, "Grandma, you need to put more candy in my calendar!" I suggest displaying these where little kids with a sweet tooth don't have open access to them :-) Of course, my bigger kids aren't any better! Judging by the candy left in her calendar, my 25 year old daughter apparently thinks that Halloween will be here in just a couple of days... What's a mother to do? 


Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution