Categories

Search

Wednesday, October 10, 2012





 My little granddaughter just LOVES Hello Kitty right now, and that is what inspired my "Katy Kitty" Halloween theme. She just can't wait for Halloween and she is so excited to be able to dress up. The other day, I asked her what she was going to be for Halloween and she said "Hello Kitty!" I asked her what her little sister was going to be and she shouted "Hello Kitty!" I asked her what her mom was going to be and she told me that she too was going to be Hello Kitty. Expecting the same answer, I asked her what her dad was going to dress up as. She emphatically pronounced, "Superwoman!!!" We're still working on gender :-) Speaking of gender, these cupcake liners are great for a little girl's cupcake party! Printable Cupcake Liners "Katy Kitty" will have your little girl purring with delight... 


Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution