Categories

Search

Thursday, October 11, 2012




The other day I was sitting in my room with my two older daughters when one of them exclaimed what I heard (or understood) to be:  "I used to hate cats so much, but now I think they're my favorite, I could eat one every day!" My other daughter agreed--"they are super yummy--they defintely hit the spot!" I must have had a rather disgusted look on my face as I questioned, "cats?" As it turns out, they were talking about KIT Kats...not kitty cats :-) We all know kitty cats aren't to eat--they're only to decorate things like this adorable cookie holder!  Homemade Party Favor "Katy Kitty" Cookie Pocket is one kitty cat  that's sure to guarantee a delicious treat...

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution