Categories

Search

Monday, October 8, 2012




A name, a name, what's in a name? I tell you, with a name like "Elaine," there have been a lot of laughs associated with my name! One day I went to the store and had to fill out a form for something. The clerk asked me what my name was and I responded "It's Elaine." Imagine my surprise when the clerk handed me back my copy and I looked at the name printed boldly in the name place: "Ittsy Lane." My family laughed about it for years! These cute name cards are sure to get some smiles at your Halloween party--but you might want to ask for spellings on any new names at the party before you print them off :-)

1 comments:

i am so super excited to do this project for my daughters classes:)

REPLY

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution